CloudCanal On-premises Deployments are available in three editions, including Community, Standard, and Enterprise.
This article introduces the pricing and differences between the different editions.
|Number of DataJobs||3 links (What is the link?)||1～15 links||> 15 links|
|License Acquisition||Free Apply online||Buy online||Talk to sales|
|Software Acquisition||Download||Download||Download/Offline delivery|
|Duration of Authorization||3 months (manual renewal)||According to the order||According to the contract|
|Service Time||/||5 * 8 hours||7 * 24 hours|
|Attendant Level (Max.)||Engineer||Engineer||Architect|
|Fix or Feature Priorities||low||middle||high|
|Customization||no||no||According to the contract|
|Applicable Scenarios||Test or POC verification||Production use with a smaller scale||Construction of medium and long-term data platform/data operation system|
Brand New Purchase
The actual price paid for the order (USD) = Number of newly purchased DataJobs * Number of newly purchased hours * Unit price * Discount
The user's purchase month will be converted into actual hours for pricing, and the specific conversion logic is referred to the appendix.
Renewal or Expansion
Original price of new purchase order (USD) = Number of new purchased DataJobs * Number of newly purchased hours * Unit price
Historical resource translation value (USD) = Original price of old order * Discount of old order * (Remaining license hours / Old license authorization hours)
Order actual price paid (USD) = Unit price * discount - Historical resource conversion value
If less than 1 hour remains, 1 hour will be counted as the time of conversion.
Price Example (Standard)
|DataJobs count||Subscription time||Unit price||Total price|
|1 link (What is the link?)||1 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||252 USD|
|1 link||6 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||1512 USD|
|1 link||1 year||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||3066 USD|
|5 links||1 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||1260 USD|
|5 links||6 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||7560 USD|
|5 links||1 year||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||15330 USD|
|10 links||1 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||2520 USD|
|10 links||6 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||15120 USD|
|10 links||1 year||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||30660 USD|
|15 links||1 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||3780 USD|
|15 links||6 month||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||22680 USD|
|15 links||1 year||0.35 USD/(link * hour)||45990 USD|
- The above are some examples of the current selling prices on the official website, for reference only.
- Due to the difference in the number of days in the month, the document and the system release time, there are some differences in the actual order, and the specific price of the order at that time shall prevail.
- The number of DataJobs sold, subscription time, unit price, and discount may change in the future.
- Heavenly ordinal number
- The day of the month is the day ordinal, for example, January 1, 1 is the first day of January, and the day ordinal is 1.
- 1 month contains the number of days between the ordinal number of the current month day and the ordinal number of the same day in the next month.
- If the next month same day ordinal does not exist, the date with the smallest of the nearest day ordinal is taken.
The following is an example of purchasing a one-month license, and the purchase time is 00:00 on the same day
|Start date (Day ordinal)||End date (Day ordinal)||The number of days actually included in a month|
|July 15 at 00:00 (15)||August 15 at 00:00 (15)||31 days|
|September 3 at 00:00 (3)||October 3 at 00:00 (3)||30 days|
|October 3 at 00:00 (3)||November 3 at 00:00 (3)||31 days|
|August 31 at 00:00 (31)||September 30 at 00:00 (30)||30 days|
|July 31 at 00:00 (31)||August 31 at 00:00 (31)||31 days|
|February 29 at 00:00 (29)||March 29 at 00:00 (29)||29 days|
|January 31 at 00:00 (31)||February 28 at 00:00 (28)||28 days|